Saturday, April 25, 2009

WoW: Storm the Gates of Naxxramas


As you may not know, I play a Tauren Shaman ( who I'll introduce soon). But, in recent months I've been trying my darndest to take every possible opportunity I get to find raids groups and experience the content Naxx 10 and 25 have to offer. In fact, my very first time in a multi-boss raid instance was only a few months ago, when I ran Naxx 10 with an excellent group of my guildmates, including our guild leader Maui (aka Randy Deluxe). Since then I've completley cleared Naxx 10 a couple times, over the span of a several groups. I've yet to see all of the 25-man version, since groups for it within the guild are harder to find. I have picked up some excellent upgrades to bring me closer to being completely decked out in Epics.

They include:

- Eruption-Scarred Boots
-Retcher's Shoulderpads
- And two Tier 7 pieces: Heroes' Earthshatter Hauberk and Heroes' Earthshatter Gloves

(The Tier 7 stuff I didn't actually get directly from Naxx, instead I earned the Chest token from Emblems of Heroism, and the gloves dropped off of Sartharion from the Obsidian Sanctum.)

All that's left to purple-ize is a trinket, namely the Mark of the War Prisoner and the helm I'm wearing: Battle Mender's Helm.
I'm actually sort of glad I haven't found a purple upgrade for my hat, because I absolutely love the way it looks, and the stats are pretty kick ass too, especially after being enchanted.

This coming week I will probably have minimal time so the possibility for raiding is uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment